Why we reach to the African woman / Our Dream
- To create a non-judgmental and listening platform of love; where women can vent their heart issues, given Godly counsel, embrace the grace and beautify embodied in one another and celebrate themselves as sisters, fearfully and wonderfully made by God.
- To raise women who will be positive change agents in their spheres of influence and catalysts for sustainable positive global change.
- To resource women via skill acquisition programmes, help to groom and raise their talents to enviable marketability.
- To raise positive models for African women and the African girl-child. Models whose legacies will a trans-generational effect.
- To make manifest the glory and grace of God packaged in the African woman and the African girl-child.
- To promote the good supportive relationship between man and woman.
- To uphold the rich African heritage by creating a balance between our culture and the western culture, thereby crafting their good values of love, openness, commitment, honesty, integrity, and sincerity while retaining our own values like respect, fidelity, chastity, and hospitality.
- To help the African woman enjoy life to the fullest as ordained by God.